Pages


Tuesday, August 30, 2011

How did I get here?

I was driving home from work today, not feeling very well. I decided to stop off at this copy place to inquire about them making prints of my paintings. Apparently, the painting I want to make prints of, is to large for their scanner. They gave me a few suggestions. So I drove home and did a little research.... Man, making copies of your art work is... EXPENSIVE!  That familiar phrase seems to come to mind, "It takes money... to make money " .  Unless I want a 8x10 inch print, which is much to small for this painting. So here I sit asking myself, " How on earth did I get here ?" Lol, If things start getting difficult , I give up, usually because I think I am going to fail, so I might as well quit before I get really to much into this, and just do what I want to do. But.... This is what I want to do, sooo I can't quit. There are so many things right now that are different in my life, then 6 months ago and I'd like to think for the better. So i absolutely can't give up now. Besides I hear a couple people whispering, sometimes yelling in my ear, " Don't give up! Take it one day at a time, just sit down and paint! - Believe in yourself, you can do it!" So, tomorrow I am going to do just that, I am going to just sit down and paint...

2 comments:

  1. Things are looking really good around here! Love your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you sees! Just imitating you!!

    ReplyDelete