Pages


Wednesday, June 27, 2012

One day at a time.

I don't know where to begin..  My focus has gone completely haywire since I last wrote on my blog. :) Not a good thing, but life goes on obviously. Once again, I am not working. Casually thinking about the idea of enrolling into college. Something I should do, but I am not looking forward to. The idea of going back to school frightens me , hah.

    In the next few months I hope to at the very least is to at least get the process started for going back to school for fall or winter semester. Paint some more and focus on my health and spiritual well being. The later being most important, then things should fall into place right?  Here is to thinking positive! New pictures of my newest painting will be posted in the next day or two, depending if I can finish it tomorrow or the next day. I wish everyone sweet dreams and to awake rested. Goodnight~~

                                  ~Jessica~

Something pretty to look at.....~

No comments:

Post a Comment