Pages


Thursday, June 28, 2012

Whimsical Dreams...

Well... finished my painting!! I aplogize for the quality of the pictures because I just snapped a few pictures with my I-Phone.  I am not entirely sure if I am finished with it and I still need to add a few finishing touches. It is still wet right now so i have to wait till the surface dries before i can do them. Let me know what you think or if any suggestions , or if you have an AWESOME idea for my next painting. I have already thought of a few. I have dfferent sized canvases laying around so not sure if I will do another larger one or a small one for a change. Well here goes nothing..






Well there it is! I was going for a Whimsical sort of look for this painting. On the boat it says " Anything is Possible." I will need to re-do that when the paint is not so wet, i am still picking up to much red with my paint brush. Hope ya'll like the painting, and I'll do my best to keep ya'll updated on what I'll be working on next and what I am up to . :)

                                             Love,
                                       Jessica Renee


No comments:

Post a Comment